Wednesday, July 30, 2008

20080730

Everythin went wrong today.. well ..almost..

To start with, its past 9 , by the time I was ready, owing to some external factors.
Then, I started to ofc, only to forget one of my things @ home, now then, I forgot what I forgot. Anyways, thats beyond the point.

Lunch @ Nirvanam; Biryani is not up to the mark, but could not resist eating till the necks (పీకల దాకా).

Weight : NULL

Busy till 2230 running an SQL (Slow Query Language). It ran (forever) like an Ethiopian marathon athlete in Athens Olympics. And in the end; it ran out of memory; Most probably, it forgot for what it actually set out for. We also ran out of - patience and then - office.

Dinner is CFR @ Uncle Tom's Cabin

Just coming back from a long and meaningless walk @ this unearthly/extra-terrestrial hour

No comments: